University Of Washington Direct Transfer Agreement

If certain courses are not transferred and the student questions a decision, the student should consult the admissions specialist who has completed the transfer assessment. Further appeals can be sent to the UW-Transferbeauftragten with the accrediting body. The Oregon Arts Transfer Associate (AAO-T) Grad, the Associate of Science Oregon Transfer-Business Degree (ASOT-Business) or the Associate of Science Oregon Transfer-Computer Science Degree (ASOT-CS) of an Oregon Public Community College generally meet the common criteria of WSU University (UCORE) of the lower division, but do not guarantee junior status. After being admitted to a bachelor`s degree, students who complete these transfer degrees can generally expect: The Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA) allows Washington State students to transfer a “package” of credits for certain degrees, so that if you move from a 2-year college to most public 4-year colleges and universities in the state , the 4-year-old institution will not have to evaluate any course on your transcript. The DBA contains definitions of a number of “big programs” that prepare you for some competitive majors. As a general rule, no transfer credits are granted for professional or technical programs. However, a maximum of 15 kronor is awarded for the transfer of university-level professional engineering courses if they have been admitted as voters in the 90 credits that include an associate university degree from a Washington community college. Courses in this category are those that generally offer specific training for a profession (e.B. health, accounting, electronics or physiotherapy assistant). If eligible, these credits apply only to the electoral credit component of a bachelor`s degree at the UW. These courses are not included in the transfer AMP. The UW allows the application of a maximum of 90 transfer course credits with a division below a UW degree.

Of the 180 credits required to conclude the UW (some majors require more than 180), a maximum of 90 transfer credits are allowed under the division. Once you are registered with the UW, there is a difference between “comprehensive credits” and “total eligible credits” under the transfer credit summary based on the detail of the transfer credit. MRPs prepare students for bachelor`s degrees in some main directions. Each MRP is a course program based on the DTA or AS-T diploma, and each has a different group of participating schools. Four-year-old schools that sign an MRP accept that the MRP prepares students for this major in their school. Schools that do not sign the mrP agreement treat an MRP as a basic DTA or TSA diploma. Example: A student who has earned 30 semesters of credit receives 45 quarters of credit in transfer to the UW. If you have entered into an Associate Degree Direct Transfer Agreement (DTA), which includes general educational requirements similar to those of the WSU, you will receive a credit for the lower department of the University`s Common Requirements (UCORE) and generally receive a junior position. For more information on DTA programs, please visit the Washington State Council`s website for community and technical colleges. Many students go to another university before completing their associate degree.

In these cases, schools transfer credits on a course basis. There are two ways to help students who change without a degree. If you have an Applied Science Transfer Associate (AAS-T), your credit will be assessed per course. This diploma does not meet the common requirements of WSU University (UCORE) and does not guarantee a junior position. If the equivalents were not completed during the AAS-T closing, you must complete these requirements after switching to WSU.